Wood furniture is delightful and exquisite. We spend thousands on dining sets, room furniture, and considerably more to upgrade the excellence of our homes. On the other hand, we never consider the wear and tear on our wood furniture. To keep up its excellence and help it last, wood furniture needs the right care.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to enhance the life of the furniture and to preserve its elegance for a very long time.
- Avoid from setting your furniture in direct daylight as it makes the furniture to fade.
- Maintain a strategic distance from compelling changes in temperature by keeping furniture far from room heaters, air conditioners, etc.
- Frequently rotate the accessories or decorative placed on the furniture.
- Use soft cloth or sponge mop to clean the furniture and not something with rough texture
- Immediately clean the spills in order to avoid the mark which may sustain.
- Do not drag things onto the surface, rather lift it and place it.
- The coasters or the mats used should have a flat bottom to ensure no scratches.
- Always use table mats to avoid direct exposure of hot utensils with the furniture.
- Cover the garden furniture when not in use.
- Frequently dust the furniture.
As far as multi-purpose cleaning sprays are concerned, don’t use them on furniture without the plastic coating.
Leave a comment